Back to Top
  • Scholarship


    Beside student loan from Ministry of Education, undergraduate students can also apply for a variety of scholarships or participate in research projects.


    Graduate students can apply for scholarships from Ministry of Education, participate in research projects whether in the Institute or other relative research organizations, or even apply for research assistants of their advisors.

    Scholarship of NCKU